Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas! With our love!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours. May your holidays be filled with peace and love, and your New Year filled with blessings and joy.
Love,
Rodrigo, Rachel, Logan, Matthew, Ethan, Claire, and baby Emmett!
(My computer has died :-(  I hope this post looks right because I am posting from a borrowed tablet and the posting format is really strange on this thing! I'll be taking tons of pictures but I won't be posting again until I get it fixed!)


3 comments:

  1. Merry christmas to you and your family too
    and a happy and creative new year.

    Cheers, Gonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely children you have! I have four daughters, myself, and am always happy to see large, loving families!
    (People always say to me, "Why, you have SO MANY children!" Funny, isn't it?!?)
    I'm new to your blog and am looking forward to reading more of your sweet posts as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails