Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Talking to her baby


We've tried to explain to Claire that there is a baby in Mommy's belly. And she has seen many of the preparations we've made over the past few months for the soon to arrive little one. Of course she doesn't really understand the whole concept, being little more than a baby herself. However she loves to lift my shirt up and talk to her baby any chance she gets. She usually screams "BABY! HELLO BABY!" right into my belly button, and then giggles uncontrollably. 


I snapped these pictures this weekend while we were sitting on my bed. I was trying to get a picture of her with her hair in pigtails... she was much more interested in chatting up her baby brother who was happily jumping and kicking her the whole time!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel,
    Thank you for leaving a message on my blog.
    You´ve got a big familie. Nice.
    Exciting that a new baby is coming.
    I´m sorry for my faulty english ( i´m sitting with my dictionary on my chair)
    I go follow you to.
    I´m curious to your new baby.

    Greetings from the Nethetlands.

    Gonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Rachel~ they are going to be great mates & you will cherish these photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails