Friday, April 29, 2011

Answer to the question of the day...

Everything went very well at the doctor's this morning! The baby is just the right size and spent most of the time staring straight up at mommy's belly button! (See first picture below... sweet baby profile!) They said the baby  looks perfectly normal! The doctor assured us that having another VBAC was definitely possible! (Which made me and Rodrigo extremely happy!!!)  

Originally I had been asked to leave everyone (except Rodrigo, of course) at home or in the waiting room for the ultrasound, but we took the kids with us today on the possibility that they would have a chance to meet their newest sibling ahead of time. The ultrasound technician was very nice and allowed all of the kids in the room with us anyway. They thought it was wonderful seeing their new baby! 


And the picture that answers the question of the day...
A pretty clear shot...


It's definitely a little boy! Everyone was thrilled to hear the news! Even little Claire clapped and cheered. Of course she had no idea what was really going on but everyone else was so happy that she had to share the joy! I haven't stopped smiling all day! Another sweet baby boy!!! I do enjoy my boys so much! 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Boys are so much fun. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachel!!! So pleased all is well & you will be able to try for another VBAC! (How many C's did you have can I ask?)
    Lovely to "meet" your newest family member - I can imagine how thrilled you all are!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!
    Renata, I only had one C-section. Ethan's birth was an emergency c-section. He was my last baby before Rodrigo's vasectomy then vas-reversal and then Claire's birth. Claire was my first VBAC baby. Other than Ethan all of my babies have been born at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congratulations! Our baby boys won't be too far apart(I'm 35/36 weeks). I'm praying for a VBAC as well so if you think of it, would you include me(and our baby) in your prayers as well?
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say "Yahoo for more Baby Blue!" Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Going for the scan is always a very exciting milestone in your pregnancy. I'm glad it went well and that your kids got to be involved.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails