Friday, March 4, 2011

Early Morning ~ School Time



Claire has discovered the joys of sitting at the table with her brothers doing "school". She'll sit for 15 to 30 minutes and draw quietly while they read and write. I can't believe how big she is getting already!


Big, of course, is relative. At 14 months old she is really such a tiny little person, her pediatrician told us she's only in the 20th percentile for her age! All of my children are quite small for their ages. I was a very little child as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel
    This is so sweet! I can imagine how much she enjoys joining in & being one of the "big kids"!
    How are you going? I've been thinking of you lately!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving that tree kissing, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know how you get your kids to cooperate or give you their best work with homeschool. I would love to homeschool my oldest child, but he fights me on everything I ask him to do with school. I was so impressed with your child taking notes at the museum. How do you approach school requirements and help kids do their best without a fight? Thanks, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails