Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We're home from Guatemala!

We had a wonderful trip to Guatemala! Claire got to meet all of the family, and they all adored her!  My husband is the oldest of 4 children, and his youngest brothers are only 3 and 6 years older than our oldest son! Our kids love visiting them, they have so much fun together! On our last evening there they threw a party for us and invited the entire extended family. It was so much fun seeing everyone we had missed so much since we moved to the USA! There were great,great aunts and uncles, great aunts and uncles, aunts and uncles, cousins, second cousins and several other family members there whose official family title even I wasn't sure of!!! I enjoyed catching up with all of them! I'm posting a few pictures here of our family in Guatemala, for my family (in the USA) and friends to see.


Rodrigo's ladies from left to right: his sister Carmen Maria, His grandmother Julia Josefina, Me and Claire, and his Mom Julia del Carmen

Claire's Tio (Uncle) Esteban (Rodrigo's youngest brother):

Claire and her Tio Sebastian:

I have tons of party pictures as well, but I am tired and it is late, and I'm sleepy,  plus I doubt many people outside of our house will care much to see them ;-)

I am so very glad to be home with my own sweet boys! I missed them very, very much! We had a nice trip, but I agree with Dorothy "There's no place like home!"


1 comment:

  1. I agree there is no place like home,nice to visit family thou. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails