Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Oh! What a lovely lovely day we had today! It was the first day of spring. Everything was cheerful and sunny and warm feeling all day long. We brought the chicks outside to play for a while, then we planted a few new fruit trees that I had picked up this year. After that I got Claire to sleep while Rodrigo played ball with the boys in the backyard.  Most of the day I was so busy playing out in the warm sunshine that I forgot to snap many pictures. I did get a few of the little boys helping Rodrigo plant the trees though!

Matthew helping Daddy dig the hole for our peach tree while Claire looks on.

Ethan filling up his dump truck with some of the extra soil

Taking the dirt down to the garden

Enjoying the sunshine while Claire has a mid-morning snack!


Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails